4-H Club Day is an event which gives participants an opportunity to tell others about their 4-H projects and demonstrate their talents and abilities. Presentations such as talks, demonstrations, speeches, skits, music and dance are judged and awarded ribbons.
New to Club Day? Read this very brief description of each Club Day event.
County 4-H Club Day - Our 2021 Club Day will be held virtually. 4-H'ers will prerecord their presentations and submit them using an online entry form.
Date: February 1, 2021-February 28, 2021
Submissions: Click HERE to enter your video submission.
Location: Virtual for 2021
- Regional Club Day Guidelines- Logan & Gove County
- Regional Club Day Guidelines- Trego County
- Creating a video URL
- 4HOnline enrollment must be submitted, paid for and approved.
- Kansas 4-H Presentation Overview
- 4-H Project Talks
- 4-H Project Talk Scoresheet
- 4-H Demonstrations
- 4-H Illustrated Talks
- 4-H Demonstration & Illustrated Talk Planning Form
- 4-H Demonstration & Illustrated Talk Scoresheet
- 4-H Public Speaking
- 4-H Public Speaking Record
- 4-H Public Speaking Scoresheet
- 4-H Presentation Brainstorming Activity
- 4-H Effective Presentation Tips
- 4-H Preparing and Using Visual Aids